Possess senior-level Cost Analyst experience, as defined by the Defense Acquisition University (DAU) – Business, Cost Estimating Level III criteria, private industry equivalent or Certified Cost Estimator/Analyst (CCEA). Must be able to develop, implement, and/or advise DISA Programs on DoD Acquisition policy and procedures for conducting Life Cycle Cost Estimates; Independent Government Cost Estimate (IGCE), Component Cost Estimate (CCE). Candidate will serve as a working team member within the division, and be familiar with IT and AIS programs. Candidate must be highly proficient using MS Office applications, especially Excel. Automated Cost Estimating Integrated Tools (ACEIT) and @Risk are a plus as well as additional parametric tools.
Candidate must possess in-depth experience developing DoD Life Cycle Cost Estimates (LCCE) and Return on Investments (ROI), using a variety of cost estimating methodologies and data analysis techniques, to support a Business Case Analysis (BCA) of potential future business systems, cyber security enhancements, network infrastructure updates, and cloud computing. Must be able to work with Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) to determine current operating costs, future costs to implement and sustain the solution, and identify all associated benefits and risks.
Candidate must have experience developing Work Breakdown Structures (WBS), Cost Estimating Structure (CES) cost data research and archiving, estimate documentation, risk and schedule analysis and briefing support. And, possess experience developing Automated Cost Models, Cost Database, Cost Factors, and/or Cost Estimating Relationships is required.
- Experience developing Automated Cost Models, Cost Database, Cost Factors, and/or Cost Estimating Relationships, is required
- Life Cycle Cost Estimates
- Independent Government Cost Estimates
- Business Case Analysis
- Must have DAU Business, Cost Estimating Level III or ICEAA Certification
- Minimum of 7 years of relevant experience and must possess the ability to interpret customer requirements and translate them into project strategies, tasks, and deliverables.
- Bachelor’s degree required – preferred in the fields of Business, Finance, Mathematics, or Operations Research.
- Candidate must be highly proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Active SECRET clearance