- Possess an in-depth knowledge of the program management process
- Ability to work with Senior Government Leads, Division and Branch Chiefs
- Intimate understanding of the Agency level operations (CFO/CIO experience preferred)
- Ability to write narratives justifying agency budget exhibits.
- Ability to analyze trends and developments in the Planning, Programming, Budgeting, and Execution (PPBE) process. Analyze and verify budget data. Enter budgetary information in a variety of automated financial systems, develop reports and schedules using Microsoft applications, DoD and DISA automated systems.
- At a minimum, 5 years of experience working in DoD (preferably within a CFE, CFO or CIO office)
- A minimum of 8 years of Budget Analysis experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, or Accounting.
- A DoD Financial Management Level 3 certification or the American Society of Military Comptrollers Certified Defense Financial Manager (CDFM) certification or the Association of Government Accountants Certified Government Financial Manager (CGFM) certification
- Experience with DoD policies, regulations and procedures is also required.