DISA and DoD Account Executive
Essential Job Functions
• Perform strategic account development and management in the federal DoD marketplace with DISA as the primary focus and target agency.
• Manage a portfolio of existing task orders/programs while building domain expertise and customer knowledge and insight
• Review new task order proposal and contract task order modificaiton request, then support approach to formulate, develop, price, and delivering winning responses necessary to grow contract.
• Work with programmatic subject matter experts to develop repeatable, solution-based technical and program management approaches
• Develop, coach, and retain high-performance teams, empowering them to elevate their level of responsibility, span of control, and performance
• Manage existing teaming partnerships (prime and subcontractor) and develop future teaming partnerships
• Monitor project cost, schedule, and performance to include risk and quality management of existing contracts
• Bachelor’s degree required, advanced degree a plus
• 15 years’ experience, with at least 7 of those years developing business through new opportunity identification and providing leadership to program managers, teams, and subcontractors
• Experience managing $20M+/year P&L from multiple programs
• Experience managing large, strategic IDIQ/GWAC programs
• Experience supporting Requests For Proposals (RFP) in fast paced environment
• Strong understanding and customer relationships throughout DISA and other DoD Agencies
• Must have an active DoD security clearance, high-level DoD security clearance a plus
• Current Project Management Professional (PMP) certification or equivalent preferred, though relevant work experience will be considered
• Awareness of key competitors in the market segment contractor space to support business development and build competitive discriminators
• Experience working with small business set aside designators and delivering growth in the full & open marketplace
Over the years, IFAS has proven its ability to provide cost-effective, forward-thinking solutions, and exceptional service for customers. The trust our clients, teaming partners, and employees have in IFAS is directly related to how we cultivate and value relationships. Our diverse clients include the U.S. Army, U.S. Air Force, SOCOM, Department of Justice (DOJ), Department of Veterans Affairs, Department of Health and Human Services, Defense Logistics Agency (DLA), Department of Defense (DoD), and Defense Intelligence Agency (DIA).
IFAS is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.